Piedra Paloma S.L. informs about its Privicy Policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of users and costumers that may be collected because of the navigation or the hiring of services through the website: https://www.piedrapaloma.com/.
In that sense, Piedra Paloma S.L. guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and the Real Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the LOPD Development Regulation. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Holder: Piedra Paloma S.L.
Address: Camino Matagallar, 41566 Pedrera, Sevilla – España.
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that conform to the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Holder will always require the consent for the processing of personal data that may be for one or several specific purposes on which the Holder will inform the User previously with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or the purposes that request them.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: The Holder will keep the personal data collected during the time strictly necessary for the purpose or the purposes of the treatment. The Holder will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and delete those inactive records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that your security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed. The Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of their users’ data by third parties
Obtaining personal data
To navigate through https://www.piedrapaloma.com/ it is not necessary to provide any personal information.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When making a comment on an article or page.
The Holder informs you that on your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to the Holder, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at some time, can go to Piedra Paloma SL and ask for information about the data that has been stored and how it has been obtained, request their rectification, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of that data in the Holder’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org accompanied with the valid proof in law as a photocopy of the I.D.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder is different according to the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data as: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address in order to answer User inquiries.
For example, Piedra Paloma SL uses this data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included in the website, the services provided through the website, the treatment of personal data, issues related to the legal texts included in the Website, as well as any other queries that the User may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the Website or the contracting.
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set forth in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices of the industry to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Your data may be incorporated into a mailing list file, of which Piedra Paloma S.L is responsible for its management and treatment. The security of your data is guaranteed, since Piedra Paloma S.L takes all necessary security measures and guarantees that personal data will only be used for the purposes given.
Piedra Paloma SL informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, with the exception that said transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a manager of treatment. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when Piedra Paloma S.L has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals can be carried out, in those cases, the User will be required to inform about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strict safety standards.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
On the Cookies Policy page you can consult all the information related to the collection policy, the purpose and the treatment of cookies.
Legitimation for data processing.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Personal data categories
The categories of personal data processed by the Holder are:
- Identification data
- Specially protected data categories are not treated.
Conservation of personal data
The personal data that you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
When browsing https://www.piedrapaloma.com/ you can collect non-identifying data, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
The Holder uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyse trends, administer the site, study navigation patterns and collect demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the information provided to the Holder is correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as keeping them duly updated.
As a User of the Website you are solely responsible for the veracity and correction of the data sent to the Website exonerating Piedra Paloma S.L. from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send an email to email@example.com along with the valid proof in law as a photocopy of the I.D.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that Piedra Paloma S.L. is obligated to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in effect until they are modified by others duly published.