The Piedra Paloma's Complaints Channel allows any member of any of our Stakeholders to report any suspicion of a possible irregularity or legal or regulatory breach committed by managers, employees or group companies to the Criminal Compliance Body.
This Whistleblowing Channel complies with Law 2/2023, of 20 February, regulating the protection of persons who report regulatory infringements and the fight against corruption.
To file a complaint with the competent authorities in these matters, you can do so through the ANDALUSIAN ANTI-FRAUD OFFICE (https://antifraudeandalucia.es).
"We remind our visitors that we do not handle commercial queries or complaints through the Complaints Channel. If you wish to make this type of query, please use the corresponding email or telephone number".
Handling of complaints
All complaints received will be dealt with diligently by the Piedra Paloma's Criminal Compliance Body, committing ourselves to their resolution within a maximum period of 3 months.
The Piedra Paloma´s Complaints Channel is accessible in the following ways:
- In writing. Addressed to the Criminal Compliance Body of the Piedra Paloma, to the following postal address: MINA MATAGALLAR S/N. 41566 - PEDRERA (SEVILLA)
- By e-mail. Addressed to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By web form. Whose information will arrive directly and exclusively to the Criminal Compliance Body, which can be accessed through the link on this page
- In person, at the above address, after arranging a meeting with the Criminal Compliance Body.
- By telephone, by calling +34 954 81 80 09.
If desired, the complaint can be submitted completely anonymously via the web form. If the complaint has not been submitted anonymously, and you have provided us with your contact details for this purpose, we will acknowledge receipt of the complaint within a maximum of 7 days, and will inform you of the final resolution of the complaint within a maximum of 3 months.